пятница, 17 июля 2015 г.

Drama at Bear Lake - V

Drama at Bear Lake - V


Drama at Bear Lake - V


It was a spectacular morning at Bear Lake. I had planned to hike in to Lake Odessa but since my son was not feeling very well I spent much of the night up with him. As a result I slept in and decided to shoot sunrise at Dream Lake. As I drove towards the Bear Lake parking lot, I noticed that the eastern horizon was clear and yet there was a massive cloud over Bear Lake. There were no clouds however above Dream Lake. I decided that my best shot would be to wait at Bear Lake and see if those clouds would light up as I thought they might. I had to jump around for an extra 20 minutes to stay warm while I waited, but oh what a show! I'm so glad I was here and not at some lake further back without any clouds on this morning! Photo © copyright by Erik Stensland.


Original article and pictures take http://imagesofrmnp.com/photo/drama-at-bear-lake---v/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий