пятница, 3 июня 2016 г.

Snowman Lace Fabric Shower Curtain 70Wx72L-WHITE

Snowman Lace Fabric Shower Curtain 70Wx72L-WHITE


Snowman Lace Fabric Shower Curtain 70Wx72L-WHITE


I wanted something for the holiday that I could leave up for awhile and didn't want bright colors. Was surprised how small it was in it's packaging and still wasn't sure until I ironed it and hung it up. It looks very nice without being too holidayish. It is rather thin and you can see through it so you'll want a nice liner underneath it. It arrived quickly too.


I love this shower curtain! Looks great - wears well. I take it down and wash it in the washing machine - hang it back up and it's good to go. Have used it over and over and am VERY VERY pleased with this purchase! It couldn't look nicer or more elegant! And - it wears well - great product in this day when everything is so disposable.... This has kept it's shape and color - THANK YOU!


I totally love my shower curtain! I took photos that I intended to post, but the pictures were upside down and no matter how I tried I could not edit them. The curtain is true to the photos. I hung mine with clear liners as my bathroom is small and dark, but I think they would look nice with pretty much any color liner as well.


I have a small bathroom, so I didn't want a heavy overbearing seasonal shower curtain. Got lots of compliments on this and it machine washes nicely. Love this product, and will buy from this company in the future.


I love this shower curtain! Was trying to find something to go with my purple and white themed bedroom and bathroom at Christmas when I came upon this. I put it over a dark purple shower curtain and it looks gorgeous. Everyone that saw it thought it was really cute. Great value and made really well.


So beautiful and very well made looks very nice hung up and fits perfectly just wish they had window curtains too.


I'm so happy with this purchase! The lace is light and very see-through so we picked up a blue liner from Target. Perfect combo! It's adorable and pretty, I can't wait to bring it out for next winter.


Beautiful curtain made of fabric that shows great quality. I appreciate the fast service and the merchants fair pricing on this item,


$24.99"},"specs":{"customer_reviews":"41 customer reviews


4.5 out of 5 stars


Happy snowmen stand between snow covered trees amidst a flurry of snowflakes in this knit lace holiday tier and swag set. The bottom edges of all pieces are finished with a decorative scalloped border.


Original article and pictures take https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0041M6YPS/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий