вторник, 4 октября 2016 г.

Welcome to June and #SUMMERINTHEGLAMPIRE!

Welcome to June and #SUMMERINTHEGLAMPIRE!


Welcome to June and #SUMMERINTHEGLAMPIRE!


Hi Lisamarie,


I love your blog and YouTube channel. It is always an inspiration to see a young woman unafraid to be and share herself and her love for the Lord. I also love your setup. The Life List page is an awesome way to share your list of life's goals. I may have to borrow that one. Anyway, can't wait to see more from you.


P.S. I don't know if you have read The Shack yet or William P. Young's other book The Crossroads (I see The Shack on your list) but they are both phenomenal. Both are in a short list of books that I read over and over.


Have a wonderful June,


Latrice AKA Nauna


Hi Latrice!


Thank you so much. :) \"For I am not ashamed of the Gospel...\" Yes, loved The Shack, I've read it half a dozen times and could read it annually. I just added Crossroads to my Amazon Wishlist. Thanks for taking the time to leave me a recommendation!


Much love,


Lisamarie


Hi Lauren! Yes, two What's In My Bags are coming...let me update the post with those as well!


I am very excited about this! I've been wanting to check this planner out!!


Great photo challenge! Looking forward to seeing the results


Welcome to June and #SUMMERINTHEGLAMPIRE!


June is my favorite month and this year it's especially glam-packed.


Today we're getting the instaglam started with our #summerintheglampire photo challenge and the prompt \"office decor.\" I'm loving seeing all the glam offices hit Instagram. I'll be posting a fresh shot of Glam HQ later this afternoon. Follow my blogging bestie and I, plus the entire Glampire community with #summerintheglampire.


This June Photo Challenge is already so much fun it may become a tradition!


Paper & Glam - June Life List


Tomorrow I'll be posting the new You Better Work planner stickers, Wednesday we've got episode #3 of Glampire Chat when we'll take on marketing! You'll be watching a fresh installment of #InsideMyPlanner Thursday, we'll celebrate donuts Friday, and then over the weekend I'll be posting my review of the new Erin Condren Life Planners in advance of their release June 9th, plus get ready for giveaways galore!!!


Are you excited yet?!?


Can you see why June is my favorite month? The summer, the pool, the beach, the planners, the pink...so much to love!


As is our first of the month tradition here on Paper & Glam, it's time for a fresh Life List! The June Life List is up in the shop and wow, there's some glam holidays to celebrate this month. Donut Day, Bestie Day, Pink Day, my birthday...life in June just keeps getting better and better!


With summer love,


Lisamarie


P.S. This isn't everything! There's a What's In My Bag video coming your way as well as a What I Packed for Aruba on June 14th...and more!


Original article and pictures take http://www.paperandglam.com/blog/2015/06/welcome-to-summer.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий